It has been brought to my attention that there is a furniture maker and retailer that claims to be an authorized seller and maker of my Daphne chairs (particularly the ones in the photo).
1. Daphne Furniture® is sold at Rustan’s Makati. This particular design retails for P15,000.
2. All Daphne Furniture® bears a brass plate with my brand’s name on it. Those without the brass plates are fakes.
3. Another outlet that carries Daphne Furniture® is La Brea in LRI Design Centre, Reposo Street. Heima in LRI also has a few Daphne® chairs (same as above) though I’m not sure they still have any in stock.
4. Daphne Furniture® is not sold online. Should you be interested in purchasing from overseas, my partners can make arrangements. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Daphne Furniture® is made by a top Filipino furniture manufacturer with decades of experience in manufacturing and export. My partners are well-respected in the furniture industry with all the necessary certification and accreditation. They are alarmed by this development and have reported it to proper authorities.
6. The “®” in my brand means that it is a licensed trademark. Anyone who uses it without my authorization (or misuses it) can and will be sued.
7. Liars will go to hell.