From The Flatshop, the store that brought us Tkees a couple of months ago, here’s another giveaway for DAPHNE readers. It’s for a brand called Girl Two Doors Down. They’re basically rubber flip flops… with a twist. They’re embellished with crystal encrusted pendants and witty slogans.
When you slip on a pair of embellished Girl Two Doors Down flip flops, you’re not only putting on a stylish pair of summer shoes, you’re stepping into a state of mind. This edgy collection is dedicated to all the ladies who may not be the girl next door-even but the sexier… girl two doors down. Girl Two Doors Down flip flops feature witty slogans like, “If you have to ask you cannot afford me” and “I believe in a total body workout. Currently my finger benches 3 carats.” Once your toes are adorned with these lavishly decorated sandals, you’re confidence emerges-just as boldly as the statement you’re standing on. — Source: website
GTDD has been seen on celebs like Halle Berry, Eva Longoria, Jessica Alba, Jennifer Aniston, Nicole Richie, Marsha Cross, Kim Kardashian, Britney Spears, Christina Applegate, Cameron Diaz, Katherine Heigl and Rachel Bilson.
The Flat Shop sent me Halle Berry’s favourite style – the grey cross medallion. They’re basically rubber flip flops lined with a neoprene line material that makes the surface extra soft. I use this in between shoots and when I’m off to get my nails done at the salon. I like the extra “dress up” bling.
The Flat Shop carries the entire range of Girl Two Doors Down – a variety of colours and bling styles. This is the “brooch” in platform style. The base says “If you believe it’s excessive, you don’t deserve it.” All GTDD come in either flats P1,990 and platforms P2,090.
And just like before, The Flat Shop is sponsoring another giveaway for my readers. They’re raffling off Halle Berry’s personal favourite Girl Two Doors Down… the Cross Pendant. Yay!
You can win this pair of Girl Two Doors Down Cross Pendant by simply joining this giveaway promo.
1. Like my page on Facebook here. Leave this message on my Facebook wall, “I want to win a pair of Girl Two Doors Down.”
2. Follow me on Twitter, DaphneOP. Tweet this “Follow @DaphneOP for a chance to win Girl Two Doors Down. Pls RT.”
3. Leave a comment in this entry, “I want to win a pair of Girl Two Doors Down.” If you haven’t registered with Disqus yet, please leave a way I can contact you in case you win.
4. Winner will be chosen randomly by computer lottery on Monday, September 26 5:00pm. Announced on Monday night or Tuesday morning.
5. One entry per person. Anonymous entries won’t count.
6. Winner will have to show proof that he/she posted the comments in #1 Facebook and #2 Twitter by providing link or screen shot.
Contest is now closed.
Winner is Camille Quiambao