On October 28, 2011 at 5 PM at The Podium you may get the rare opportunity to meet Nicholas Sparks, one of the world’s best selling authors. You know him from “The Notebook,” “A Walk to Remember” and “The Last Song.”
So remember how I have a gazillion signed copies of books? Not really a gazillion but more than 10 at least. Those were gifts to me by National Book Store. There is now a chance for you to meet a best selling author and get your book copy signed as well. Here’s how:
1. All purchases of Nicholas Sparks’ new book “The Best of Me” from National Book Store or Powerbooks will come with a Lucky Draw Coupon. Note: The Lucky Draw Coupon in not a guaranteed Signing Pass.
2. A person may purchase as many copies as he/she wants and each purchase will come with a Lucky Draw Coupon.
3. The Lucky Draw Coupon shall entitle the bearer to one (1) attempt at a Lucky Draw on Friday, October 28, 2011 at the atrium of The Podium. Lucky Draw will start upon registration at 1:00 pm.
4. Every person who draws a marked winning stub shall be entitled to a signing pass to have one (1) book signed by Nicholas Sparks at the event.
5. There will be a minimum of six hundred fifty (650) winning stubs in the the Lucky Draw.
6. In addition, there will also be fifty (50) Early Birds. The first fifty (50) persons to arrive at the venue will be allowed to have their Lucky Draw Coupon automatically exchanged for a Signing Pass. Limit is one (1) signing pass per Early Bird.
For more information, click here.